It's All About Epul ^_^
i'm the nerd who love books and blogging stuff.





Shaiful Azrie
Dislaimer.



my story About Links

Shaiful Azrie | 16 | Ampang | Sts | Aps |

Stalker.


Let's Tweet Yall :)


My Wish :).


Wishlist !!

Have a wonderful family & friend
Eat Sushi at Tokyo
Having Fun At Disneyland
Skydiving At Canada


Ask me anything :D






it's hard !

hey guys ^__^
wanna ask you something ,
have you ever feel guilty with something bad you have done ,
and you don't want to repeat it again ?
but finally ,,. 
you just do it again and again --''

for crying out loud !!
why it's so hard to change !!
the more i try , the harder it get
*sight*
i've try everything !!
try to don't think of it , try to ignore it , but it's not worth it ..

maybe there's too many satans incite me  --''
in that case , i need more pray ><'' !!
may Allah swt bless me and forgive me  ,,
life is challenging --'
arrghhh!!

to everyone who's reading this !
let's repent before it's too late :')