It's All About Epul ^_^
i'm the nerd who love books and blogging stuff.





Shaiful Azrie
Dislaimer.



my story About Links

Shaiful Azrie | 16 | Ampang | Sts | Aps |

Stalker.


Let's Tweet Yall :)


My Wish :).


Wishlist !!

Have a wonderful family & friend
Eat Sushi at Tokyo
Having Fun At Disneyland
Skydiving At Canada


Ask me anything :D






Me and FooD !

now !!
it's time for me to talk about my relationship with Food !
hihihii *polite laugh*

as you all know !!
food are so awesome ! :D
hahaha
i prefer food more than my friend , lol
you asking me why ?
haha ,
 food are very undestanding ..
and they are always there for me ,
when i'm sad , happy , mad , bored n hungry :P

F.Y.I
food can realise my tention ,
whether i eat it , smell it or cook it :)

yeahh ,, 
maybe some of people did not understand 
about the "smell" part ,,.hehe
 actually , there are some food that can stabling our emotions by their 
smell .. For example  the aroma of the coffee , coffee bun , 
apple pie , etc 

food teach me a lot of thing ,
maybe it's sound crazy but it's kinda true :)
 

here some tips :D

if you stress about work or school !!
in my opinion , 
just eat your favourite food :D
it will make you feel better ..

but if you damn sad/unhappy even food can't make you happy 
just go pray to Allah swt .. :')
it's the best way :D